Thursday, April 26, 2007

Detroit Lions Potential Draft Pick(s) Videos

With the NFL Draft less than 48 hours away, the Detroit Lions, at the #2 overall pick, have a lot of options to consider. Clemson defensive end Gaines Adams, Mississippi inside linebacker Patrick Willis, and LSU safety LaRon Landry are all possibilities. I think the Lions should trade down from the #2 spot and grab Willis myself, but I'll have more on that in a draft preview post late Friday night. In the meantime, here's some scouting and highlight videos I found on YouTube of the most likely Lions draft selections, Adams Willis, and Landry.

Update: And, by special request from the MLive.com Detroit Lions Forum, I've added video of the Lions other possible target, Georgia Tech Wide Receiver Calvin Johnson.

Update 4/27: With the added possibility that if the Lions trade down they could draft Michigan cornerback Leon Hall (and man, what a disaster that would be. After watching Hall for the past four years at Michigan I can tell you he's not going to be a very good NFL cornerback. I will not be happy if the Lions pass on LaRon Landry or Patrick Willis to take Hall), I've added a Hall scouting video from YouTube below. Enjoy.

Update 4/28: I've moved the Calvin Johnson video up to the top, seeing as how the Lions, you know, selected him. Figured that was best.

Calvin Johnson:



Gaines Adams:

Patrick Willis:


LaRon Landry:

Leon Hall:

Add To: Digg! Reddit Del.Icio.Us Stumble

0 comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks